Friday 12 August 2011

It ain’t over yet …

 

Larry here. I’d like to be able to tell you that the recent wild gyrations in the markets have passed. But it hasn’t. Quite to the contrary, it’s merely the opening act of the sovereign debt crisis that I have been warning you about, and in fact, forecast that it would hit the United States in the second half of this year.

So you simply must check out my video update this week. In it, I review the key markets and the action we’re seeing, plus I tell you why Standard & Poor’s recent credit downgrade of the United States is meaningless.

Best wishes,

Larry

P.S. Each and every week I get a lot of feedback on my weekly video market updates. But it’s come to my attention that many of you who watch my videos often get confused about my short-term comments on the markets. So I want to clarify a few things.

First, my weekly videos are meant to only give you my very short-term observations. They are not scripted, they are not rehearsed.

I try to talk with you on those videos as if you were sitting with me at my research desk, and I try to show you what I am seeing, at that moment in time, and with reference to the previous week’s video comments.

Second, I always endeavor to make my weekly updates appropriate for anyone who is viewing them; but try as I do, I also have to keep in mind that many who are viewing my videos are often subscribers to my Real Wealth Report or my newsletter services.

So I have to bear at least two audiences in mind.

Unfortunately, that sometimes leads to confusion for those who are not members of one of my services. They listen to my short-term comments, but often, no matter how hard I try, the context in which I make comments and observations gets lost or is hard to follow.

I understand. And I will try harder in the future to be more explicit and clear.

But the best thing you can do is join my Real Wealth Report so that when you do view my weekly videos, you know exactly where I am coming from and you can better understand my comments.

Regardless if you join or not, I will continue to strive to make my videos more meaningful and as clear as possible.

But if you are not a Real Wealth Report member, I do encourage you to become one. It would make my Monday morning columns and my weekly videos even more meaningful to you. Click here now to join.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/UncommonWisdomDaily/~3/SuOAcck9D8Y/it-ain%e2%80%99t-over-yet-%e2%80%a6-12691

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.