Monday 29 August 2011

Friday, August 19, 2011

 

Friday, August 19, 2011: (St. John Eudes)
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you in the vision about body protection as in a baseball catcher in contrast to protection for the soul. For your body you may wear a hat to protect your body from sunburn. You wear sunglasses to protect your eyes, and in winter you wear boots, gloves, and a heavy coat to keep from freezing. These are some of your defenses to protect your body from harm. There are also sacramentals that you can wear to defend yourself from the temptations of the demons. You can wear your blessed scapular, your rosary, relics of the saints or My cross, and even holy water or blessed salt. These are all of your weapons to defend your soul from the evil ones. You are contrasting ways to protect your body from being killed vs. ways to keep the soul from being dead in mortal sin. Your body is mortal, so there is nothing you can do when the body dies. But the soul is immortal so it lives on forever. When you commit mortal sin, your soul becomes dead to Me spiritually, because you are without My grace. You are fortunate that I give you My sacrament of Penance or Confession, so you can come to Me in the priest of Confession and be cleansed of your sins with grace renewed in your soul. So there is no excuse why you need to remain in your sin because Confession is available to you in My priests. So do not delay in bringing your soul back to spiritual life with Me, or you could risk losing your soul in hell. But it is even more important that you need to be in constant love of Me so I can help you in your earthly mission. Be sorry for your sins, and ask My forgiveness for having offended Me in your sins. By keeping close to Me in My sacraments and with your sacramentals, you can protect the spiritual life of your soul.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have given you messages about the seven levels of heaven, and I have even asked you to strive for the higher levels. This tiered cake has the bottom layers larger and the top layers are getting smaller. It requires more effort and graces to achieve the higher levels of heaven. Each level of the cake as it goes up, decreases in size, and this design is a close measure of the population of souls at each level of heaven. Each soul in heaven has a place that I have prepared, and a level that I have chosen as well, based on the soul’s mission and accomplishments. Be grateful if you come to heaven, for many are called, but few are chosen. My saints are replacing the places vacated by the evil angels who chose not to serve Me and were cast into hell. Many of My eventual saints had to be purified in purgatory before they were worthy enough to enter heaven. As you strive to gain heaven, remember to keep your soul pure by frequent Confession, and keep close to Me in your daily prayers. The more good works that you have stored up in heaven, the easier it will go for you at your judgment.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/25/friday-august-19-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.