Friday 26 August 2011

Sunday, August 7, 2011

 

Sunday, August 7, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Garden of Eden there were two trees, the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life gave Adam and Eve the sustenance for a long life in their bodies. There is a parallel with Me as the Tree of Life on the cross of Calvary. With My death and resurrection I give all of you life for your souls. This salvation of sinners is a gift of My sacrificial Blood that offers everyone an opportunity for life in heaven. Each person needs to come to Me in Confession for the forgiveness of that person’s sins. By allowing Me to be Master of your lives, then you can be saved. This life is temporary, but life in the spirit after this life is the most important. Even in My Era of Peace you will see this new life that I will give to My faithful. Give thanks and praise to God for the life you have both in the body and in the soul.”

(God the Father feast day) God the Father said: “I AM WHO AM is happy with your rosaries and your novenas. You have seen some droughts and famines in various places this summer. Some of you have even been praying for more rain. In this vision you are seeing flowing water and rain. Today, you also saw a few rain showers outside. Just as I answered the Jews with water in the desert when Moses struck the rock, so I will answer your prayers for rain in some areas that have been dried out. Whenever you receive any rain storms, no matter how small, give praise and glory to Me for all that you are receiving. I know your needs, so keep sending your prayer requests to Me, and I will act on them.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/15/sunday-august-7-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.