Monday 29 August 2011

Saturday, August 20, 2011

 

Saturday, August 20, 2011: (St. Bernard)
Jesus said: “My people, you have been reading of the Moabite woman, Ruth, who was a daughter-in-law of Noemi. Ruth has a book of the Bible on her life as she later married Booz of Bethlehem, and had a son, Obed. This vision of bleachers shows a succession of steps even as you see the line of succession leading up to King David. This genealogy of David even leads up to My own line of succession through St. Joseph and My Blessed Mother. (Matt. 1:5) ‘Salmon begot Booz of Rahab. Booz begot Obed of Ruth, Obed begot Jesse, Jesse begot David the King.’ By reading this history in the Bible, you can understand how My plan of salvation for all of mankind was planned through many years of generations of man. Matthew’s account leads from Abraham through St. Joseph at the beginning chapter. St. Luke’s account of generations starts with St. Joseph and goes back even to Adam. (Luke 3:23-38) After Adam’s sin which cast him out of the Garden of Eden, there was a promise of a redeemer. I am that Redeemer, and all of history gives notice to My salvation as you record events either before or after My life on earth. Even the atheists among you are trying to remove My mark on history by replacing B.C. and A.D. with before and after the Common Era. Give praise and thanks to your Redeemer who has died for your sins so heaven is open to all those who believe in Me and ask for My forgiveness of their sins.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this large pipe organ with its many pipes. Each pipe is unique with its specific frequency, tone, and loudness. This relates to the billions of people I have created who also have a unique set of skills. Each person has a unique mission, and I have matched his or her specific skills to fit that person’s mission. So do not think that you are not important because only you can achieve your mission. This is why it is so important not to kill My babies with abortion because these babies also have unique skills and you are denying My Will and My plan for these babies to carry out their missions. Killing people or infants in the womb are mortal sins, and these sins require forgiveness, or there is a risk of that soul being lost to hell. I have a plan for every life, and man should not thwart My plans, or he will face the consequences. Rejoice that you are unique and no one else is like you.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/25/saturday-august-20-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.