Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sunday, August 21, 2011

 

Sunday, August 21, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in the morning at Mass you can look out of the church window to see My sun welcoming you to a new day in My Light. Even as you see this Light, you are also seeing the Son of God shining My graces into your heart and soul when you receive Me in Holy Communion. As St. Peter acknoweledged Me in today’s Gospel: ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ so I ask My people to acknowledge Me in faith also. By opening the door to your heart for Me, you are welcoming My Light into your life to lead you to heaven. It is this richness of My graces that I give you which should give you My joy and peace to have no fear of anything in this life. In the Gospel you also saw Me giving the keys of My kingdom to St. Peter as well as giving him the power to forgive sins in Confession. I give you Myself in Holy Communion, but I allow you to keep your soul clean by coming to Me in the priest so I can forgive your sins. Even as you leave the confessional, you are joy filled to be in complete harmony with My love. I want all of My children to have My joy and peace in your heart and soul. You can remain close to Me by receiving Me in My sacraments.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/25/sunday-august-21-2011-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.