Saturday 27 August 2011

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

 

Tuesday, August 9, 2011: (St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you saw how I promised the Jews that I would help them to get their land across the Jordan by defeating their enemies. Moses blessed Joshua so he could lead the Jews into the promised land. I told the people not to fear because I would help them take their land which would be their heritage. In the vision I showed you where infants are baptized into the faith at the baptismal font. I am always looking out for the safety of My little ones. I have given each of you a guardian angel to watch over you. So trust in Me that I am looking out for your safety both in body and soul. I have told you that I want you to have the faith of a young child in order to enter heaven. By being humble and innocent, without putting on airs of pride, you will have the right preparation for a holy life that will put you on the narrow road to heaven. So do not fear what you will face in life, but trust in My love and care that I show to every soul.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/15/tuesday-august-9-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.