Saturday 27 August 2011

Friday, August 12, 2011

 

Friday, August 12, 2011: (St. Jane Frances de Chantal)
Jesus said: “My people, a man and a woman, who come forward to get married, have a special calling to a vocation of love for each other. This is such a hallowed union that I have modeled My love for My Church after it. I am the Groom and the Church is My bride. This fruit in the vision represents the children that come forth which are the fruit of the love between the husband and wife. This commitment in marriage should be until death separates the two. It is the love of the spouses in the heart that joins this man and woman. This love can also be a means of salvation where each partner brings the other into a spiritual unity with Me. I am the third partner in a marriage, and My love will also be there to join their loves. Each partner needs to help the other and make compromises for the good of the marriage. There are many attacks on marriage from your society that are threatening this union as an institution, but the family should be the basic unit of your society. I bless all unions of a husband and wife, and this love environment should be the ideal place for the children to be brought up.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is hard to know what you are going to face tomorrow, but you should have trust in Me that I am with you to help you every day. Some people have been concerned lately with the dramatic ups and downs in your stock market. There are one world rich people who can short your markets into a massive downturn which could steal the people’s 401K funds for retirement. By artificially keeping interest rates low, they try to force people’s money into stocks. Then they drive the market down to steal the money. They repeat this process by buying up the cheap stocks to raise the prices for the next kill. The one world people want the masses to be poor so they can control them. These evil ones are stealing your good jobs out of the country, taking your money away in the stock market, causing low interest on CDs, and lowering your home values. This is a plan for takeover as well as bankrupting your government with benefits that cannot be afforded. The current plan is not only to cause a financial crisis of fear, but to take over your dollar with other currencies. The rich own tangible assets as gold and land. So when dollar denominated assets crash, many people will lose most everything, but the rich will still have valuables. This evil plot is set to crash your markets and your government so the one world people can bring America into the North American Union with a new currency of the amero for America, Canada, and Mexico. Before this takeover happens, I will warn My faithful to leave for My refuges. Those, who do not take the mark of the beast, will be sought out to be tortured and killed. I will bring My Comet of Chastisement down on these evil ones, and cast them into hell. My faithful will be rewarded in My Era of Peace. So have no fear because My angels will protect you.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/25/friday-august-12-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.