Tuesday 30 August 2011

Monday, August 22, 2011

 

Monday, August 22, 2011: (Queenship of Mary)
Mary said: “My dear children, I am confirming the miracle of my real eyes being shown in this vision and on the picture in your possession. Many of my feast days have been renamed and even put in different months. You now have my Queenship after my Assumption into heaven. Whenever you celebrate my feast days, I am still here in heaven thanking you, and watching out for your souls. I am truly your Blessed Mother, and I watch out for my children with my mantle of protection. I have given you many messages and apparitions to prepare my children for the end times. So now you need to heed my warnings and preparations for the tribulation that is almost upon you.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you see yourself in the mirror, you are seeing how other people see you. This is why you need to lead a holy life as a good example for others. You need to live your faith in the same way that you preach, so you are not a hypocrite in your actions. If you are going to be an evangelist of souls for Me, then you need to get your spiritual life in order. Even as you see yourself in the mirror, you can think of some of your bad moments of sin. You can go to Confession for the sins you can remember, or even do a general Confession of your old sins that bother you the most so you can let them go. This will be a good preparation for the coming Warning so it will go easier for you at your mini-judgment. Many souls will find a healing of their hearts at their Warning experience, and they will have a second chance to change their lives for the better. So do not be so quick to criticize someone, when you have enough to work on with your own faults.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/25/monday-august-22-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.