Sunday 21 August 2011

Punishment for a World Perverse and Wicked

 

Date:

Tue, 2011-07-12

Prophet:

Juanito

JUA11071202
Punishment for a world perverse and wicked

Message to Juanito
July 12th, 2011

While in Adoration today, our Lord Jesus came to me saying:
My little brother, I’m pleased that you are here today.
Listen to what I have to say.
Then I ask that you pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and The Sorrowful Mysteries of the ROSARY to make atonement and reparation to My Heavenly Father for your sins and the sins of the world.
Let every one who has ears, hear my words.
Let every one who has eyes see what is happening.

Header Title:

Prophetic Voices - Punishment for a World Perverse and Wicked

read more

http://www.courlisius.org/en/punishment-for-a-world-perverse-and-wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.