Monday 22 August 2011

A Private Illumination of Conscience

 

Date:

Fri, 2011-07-22

Prophet:

Littlest of Servants

LOS11072201
A Private Illumination of Conscience

Illumination to Littlest of Servants
July 22nd, 2011

At the request of Our Lady of All Nations I will share the ILLUMINATION OF CONSCIENCE I had.
This has also been referred to as the "MINI-JUDGMENT".

At eighteen I became a fallen away Catholic, that is I no longer practiced the faith.
It was twenty years later at the age of thirty eight that I had an experience that changed my whole life.

FIRST I had a dream about JESUS and in the dream HE was as real as though He was right in the room with me.

Header Title:

Prophetic Services - A Private Illumination of Conscience

read more

http://www.courlisius.org/en/a-private-illumination-of-conscience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.