Saturday 31 December 2011

Friday, December 16, 2011

 

Friday, December 16, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Scriptures there are many descriptions of Myself as the Son of God, such as when St. Peter was questioned who I am. Another scripture (Matt. 12:41,42) was when I was telling the people of My day that the only sign to be given is that of Jonah: ‘The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and will condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and behold, a greater than Jonah is here. The queen of the South will rise up in the judgment with this generation and will condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and behold, a greater than Solomon is here.’ I was not glorifying Myself because these people could not fully understand My Incarnation as a God-man. But I was letting them know that the miracles that I performed, and the words that I spoke were testimony that I had this power because I am a God-man. Give thanks to God the Father that He sent Me for the salvation of all the souls of mankind.”

Jesus said: “My people, as you are about to celebrate My feast day of Christmas, you are reminded of the Star of Bethlehem that led the Magi to find Me. There are other stars being created by lasers in various countries to give a sign of the Antichrist’s coming to power. You are seeing people notice some advertizing that the Antichrist is coming. Before his coming to power in his declaration, the one world people will be working to force everyone to have a chip in the body to control people’s free will. Your current Health Plan is right out of the pits of hell because this will be the vehicle that will try and force everyone to have a chip in the body. Refuse to take this mark of the beast, or a chip in the body because it could turn you into a robot, and your soul could be lost. When they threaten you with death if you do not take this chip, then call on Me to have your guardian angel lead you to My nearest refuge of protection. I have given this message many times, but now that you see the imminent coming of the Antichrist, be prepared to take action in coming to My refuges. If you do not come to My refuges, you could be killed in the evil one’s death camps. Wake up and call on My help to be protected, or your soul could be at risk of being lost to the Antichrist during his reign in the tribulation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/22/friday-december-16-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.