Saturday 17 December 2011

Thursday, December 1, 2011

 

Thursday, December 1, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, one of the requirements for My refuges is that they have an independent source of water on the land. Some refuges have ponds or rivers, but those, who do not, will need to drill a hole for a water well. This well will need to have a mechanical means of pumping water since you may not have access to electricity. All of My refuge sources of water will be miraculously pure, and will not run dry because I know how much you need pure water to survive. Even if My refuges do not have a well, I will supply miraculous springs as in Lourdes, France. I told you that I would provide water, food, and shelter at My protected refuges. Give praise and thanks to Me because My angels will provide a shield of invisibility so the evil ones will not be able to detect your presence. You will need to get used to not having any chipped devices for communication at My refuges. Avoid taking any chips in your body that could control your free will.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, I gave you a message that the people behind your government are planning another war for America to enter. You also have seen some reports of carrier groups moving close to Syria. Many of your attacks have come by surprise at night, and they have been focused on regime changes of various long time dictators. The Moslem Brotherhood has been used to take over various countries. Syria, Iran, and even Saudi Arabia have been difficult to get uprisings going in these nations. The one world people want to use these uprisings to cause a rise in the oil prices. Pray for peace that America is not dragged into more wars.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing dangerous legislation in the Senate that will give the Executive Branch the power to use your military to gather up people who are opposed to government policies. I have warned you about how the one world people want to exterminate 25 million Christians and patriots in order to implement the North American Union. By forcing people to take mandatory chips in the body and mandatory flu shots, they will have a reason to capture your own citizens and kill them in their death camps. This law will allow this capture under any pretense. Be ready to leave for My refuges when these events occur.”

Jesus said: “My people, in your government’s Health Bill there was a mandate of chips in the body to have your insurance and a health card. This was covered over by the media, but it will soon be implemented. Once chips are made mandatory in the body for any reason, it will be time to come to My refuges. Do not take any chips in the body because voices could control your free will and your soul. The one world people want total control over you as robots, and this trumped up Health Plan is their means to force these chips on you. Be watchful of this Health Plan so you are ready to leave for My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, many European countries are teetering on collapse because of their failing social welfare societies. These countries are going to fail no matter how much money America is forced to back them up through the International Monetary Fund (IMF) which is supported 70% by America. This weakening of the dollar by placing more dollars into circulation is the same disaster as your ‘quantitative easing’ which just added more money to your National Debt. Be prepared to go to My refuges when Europe falls and America right after Europe. This is all part of a plan to set a new world order in power with the Antichrist leading the world for a brief time. Trust in My help during this coming tribulation.”

Jesus said: “My people, those, who are setting up My refuges, need to be prepared to have fuel and burners ready to keep warm, especially in the Northern states. I will multiply your fuel when it is needed, but you should have some initial fuels to multiply. Wood, kerosene, oil, and gas may be sources to keep you warm. My faithful need such fuel prepared because you could see power outages from snow and ice storms. By having extra water, food, and fuel on hand, you can be ready when these things will be in short supply.”

Jesus said: “My people, the words of the new Mass translation give a deeper meaning and reverence to the Mass. It is not easy to remember the new words at first, but it will not take long to remember them since there are only a few changes. It is good to have a little change back to the old words so people are more conscious of what they are saying. Those, who come to daily Mass, will pick up these new changes much quicker because it is being reinforced every day.”

Jesus said: “My people, part of the reason, that you have become involved in so many wars, is because you are so dependent on other countries for oil. By providing more fuels from your own country, you can reduce this dependence on outside fuels. The big factor is how to safely go about drilling without creating bad environments for your people. There are definite concerns with your new gas drilling that need laws to protect your civilians from poisons. By working and praying for a good outcome, you can have more jobs and more American fuel.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/09/december-1-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.