Wednesday 21 December 2011

Monday, December 5, 2011

 

Monday, December 5, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, the Scribes and Pharisees were more concerned about My forgiving sins than they were about My miracles of physical healing. I even questioned them if it was easier to say ‘Thy sins are forgiven.’ or ‘Arise and walk.’ But so that they knew the Son of Man could forgive sins, I ordered the man to pick up his pallet and go home. In many accounts of My healing of people, I healed their souls of sin as well as their bodies. In this way I healed the whole person, body and soul. So in this case I forgave the man’s sins, and I healed his inability to get up and walk. The people were all astounded, and they gave glory to God. Even today, those, who pray for healings, can be healed by faith in My healing ability. Some gifted souls among you also have been given the gift of healing people. Rejoice and give thanks to God for all those who are healed before you.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have asked the people at My refuges to store some food for the people that would be coming. My refuges will not have electricity unless some have solar power. This means you will need to be able to store food without a refrigerator. In the vision you are seeing My people digging out a root cellar in the ground which needs support to keep the ground from falling in. Storing food in caves or in the ground can keep it at 50 degrees F or lower. When you are storing your crops or cut up deer meat, you will need to store what you are not eating for later. Everyone will have a job to do in cutting up meat, growing and canning crops, and mending clothes. All the people will use their skills and trades for the survival of their community. My angels will protect My refuges from any evil people. Rejoice that you will be protected throughout the tribulation, but your living conditions will be much more rustic than what you are used to now.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/09/monday-december-5-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.