Thursday 15 December 2011

Sunday, November 27, 2011

 

Sunday, November 27, 2011: (First Sunday of Advent)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading the Scriptures speak of how many people are searching for worldly treasures and comforts. They do not stop to think about who created them or who created the world they live in. It is when you search for awhile, and you cannot find any peace, that your soul starts searching to find Me. I am the only One who can bring peace to your soul with the grace of My sacraments. By coming to Me in the confession of your sins, and receiving Me in Holy Communion, then you can find peace and rest in your soul. In days of old the people were waiting for their Savior. Advent is a time of waiting for Me to come at Christmas. But even today you are waiting for My return in victory over the evil ones. This is why the theme of this first Sunday of Advent is all about being watchful for My coming. Both this Sunday and the last Sunday of the Church Year are focused on My final return, so be patient and watch.”

Jesus said: “My people, in older days the Romans made very good roads that lasted for many years. The stones on the side kept you on the road without any detours. This narrow road is what I want My faithful to focus on in imitating My life. I am the Way and the Life for My faithful to follow, and you will be rewarded for obeying My laws and staying on the straight and narrow path. I keep telling My disciples to enter through the narrow gate, and avoid taking the broad road to hell which seems easier. This is a trap of the devil to try and lure you with wealth and worldly comforts. To come to heaven you must pick up your cross and suffer with Me on My cross. Sinners always take the easy way out of problems, but My faithful must follow Me through thick and thin, and many times outside of their comfort zone. By following your mission, you will gain your reward when I allow you into heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/09/sunday-november-27-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.