Saturday 31 December 2011

Sunday, December 18, 2011

 

Sunday, December 18, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel is the appearance of the Angel Gabriel to My Blessed Mother when she accepted his message to be My mother. After her fiat ‘yes’, then a powerful golden beam of light came down upon Mary. By the power of God the Father and God the Holy Spirit, Mary conceived Me in her womb as a God-man. This is the moment that all souls rejoiced when I came into the world as the Redeemer of all mankind. As your Christmas celebration draws near, you will be celebrating My birth among you. Remember that My feast day is more than giving gifts, but it is a remembrance of My birth as a man and your Redeemer.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/22/sunday-december-18-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.