Thursday 1 December 2011

Thursday, November 17, 2011

 

Thursday, November 17, 2011: (St. Elizabeth of Hungary)
Jesus said: “My people, this vision is very ominous in showing a large wave of evil that will be attacking everyone by demons. You have an expression about slowly boiling a frog in water, and he does not realize the water is getting warmer until it is too late. This wave of evil will not come all at once, but evil is gradually getting more power in high places that will test your faith. Little by little the atheists in your society are removing all words of God from your people. You started with removing prayer from the schools with your church and state separation which is not in your Constitution. You removed My Ten Commandments from your public buildings as people do not want to be reminded how they are sinning. Christmas has been attacked for years to remove My Nativity Scene, and replace it with Season’s Greetings, reindeer, and snowmen. Even in your churches many have stopped coming to Sunday Mass, and many do not want to hear about sin and the Church’s teaching against abortion, birth control, adultery, fornication in living together, nor homosexual sins. My laws have not changed, but it is your increasing immoral society that will start challenging your religious beliefs. In today’s reading (1 Maccabees 2:15-30) Matathias did not want to have the king dictate what religion to follow. He refused to worship the king’s idols and he fled to the mountains for safety and left his possessions behind. Even in today’s coming tribulation of the Antichrist, My faithful will also have to leave their possessions behind in their homes so you can come to My refuges of safety. You will not have to take up weapons because My angels will defend you by making you invisible on your way to My refuges. Those, who remain in their homes, will face persecution and martyrdom in the death camps for not taking chips in the body or not following the new world order’s laws. I am providing protection at My refuges. So when you see the Warning followed by famine, division in My Church, martial law, and mandatory chips in the body, then you can call on Me and I will have My angels lead you to My nearest refuge. Have no fear of this evil because My power is greater than the demons. Call on My help to guard your souls from the demons and the evil that will be growing worse. Wake up to the evil all around you, and do not let laziness allow you to lose your soul to the evil one.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you have had a few good size earthquakes in Canada and in Maryland where earthquakes of this size are unusual. I have given you messages about the coming earthquakes on the New Madrid fault and the San Andrea fault in California. This rumbling feeling is a sign that earthquakes in these areas will start small and get larger. The HAARP machine has been used to cause previous large earthquakes, and it is being planned to cause a large incident that could trigger a martial law declaration. This would fit into the one world people’s plans for taking over America. Be prepared to go to My refuges if a national martial law is declared.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are many banks that have a poor loan portfolio, and some are on the brink of bankruptcy. Many loans with your government loan agencies are being supported and bailed out by the U.S. taxpayers. The general banking system has stabilized, but the housing industry is in a shambles, and it could bring down parts of your economy. Even as European countries are in danger of default, so your U.S. National Debt is increasing at a fast rate as well. If your deficits and budgets are not brought under control soon, America could face a dollar crash when these debts can no longer be supported.”

Jesus said: “My people, many weather related disasters have stretched local state budgets to the bone in order to try and repair destroyed roads, bridges, and power lines. Even your recent snowstorm put millions of people out of power in the Northeast. If these disasters continue, there will be some budget shortfalls that may not find Federal funding. If there is not more aid forthcoming, you could see local and state governments defaulting on their debts. Pray for less disasters and more funding of your needed infrastructure repairs.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some serious sex scandals at some college football programs, and some discrimination attacks against some boy scout troops. Sexual misconduct with young boys has come under investigation with some football teams. It is becoming difficult to have enough oversight on an industry that tries to hide its problems. Pray that these young men will be more protected from any more scandals.”

Jesus said: “My people, a new translation of the Latin Mass will soon be introduced into My Church. Some are wondering why this is being done after so many years, but others want a better translation that what you have now. It is to be seen how this change will be accepted. There is an attempt being made to add more reverence and meaning to the Mass by this change. Other countries have made some changes even before America. Pray that the faithful will find this new translation an improvement in their worship experience.”

Jesus said: “My people, you soon will be starting another Advent Season in preparation for My coming at Christmas. Putting out your Nativity scenes can remind people of the real reason to celebrate My birth. You have just visited Bethlehem at the place where I was born in a cave, so you are already seeing the beauty of My Incarnation as a man. You also are aware of the novenas to the Christ child that will be said. As you make your preparations for another Christmas, remember to be closer to Me in prayer as you bring your gifts before My crib.”

Jesus said: “My people, just before Advent you are seeing many readings of the end times brought before you. I have given you a mission to prepare the people for the coming end times when the Antichrist will come to power. This is not an easy message because some people are uncomfortable with the thought of leaving their homes for My refuges. There will be a major battle of good and evil that will come to a head when I will bring My victory over the evil ones. Rejoice that you are living in these times when you will be entering into My Era of Peace.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/11/28/thursday-november-17-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.