Saturday 31 December 2011

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

 

Tuesday, December 20, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, there are two Scriptures that describe My birth that are well known. The first is in today’s reading: (Isaiah 7:14) ‘Therefore the Lord Himself will give you this sign: the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son, and shall name Him Emmanuel.’ The second is (Micah 5:1,2) ‘But you Bethlehem-Ephratha too small to be among the clans of Juda, from you shall come forth for me One who is to be ruler in Israel; whose origin is from of old, from ancient times. (Therefore the Lord will give them up, until the time when she who is to give birth has borne, and the rest of His brethren shall return to the children of Israel.)’ You are close to the celebration of My birth, so you will be reading these Scriptures that prophesied My coming as a Redeemer to save all the people from their sins. Rejoice that I foretold My coming as a man to the prophets in the Old Testament. Now, I am giving My prophets of this age a foretelling of My coming again to defeat the Antichrist.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/22/tuesday-december-20-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.