Saturday 31 December 2011

Monday, December 19, 2011

 

Monday, December 19, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in the vision you are seeing a camouflage tent that was disguising a cover so the enemy planes could not find these soldiers. In a similar way My angels at My refuges will place a shield of invisibility over all of My faithful at every refuge. The evil people will not be able to detect My refuges or anyone there. Their weapons will not harm you, nor will any evil people be allowed to enter My refuges. My refuges will truly be places of protection where I will multiply your food, fuel, and shelters for sleeping. The angels appeared to Hannah and Zachary, and they had a frightful appearance. Even so, the angels at My refuges will also be frightening in appearance, as they will be your protectors without the need for guns. Be thankful that I will protect My faithful from harm at My refuges throughout the whole time of the tribulation.”

Mass for Rose Q.: Jesus said: “My people, it is good that you had this Mass offered for Rose’s soul. She is still in purgatory, and she could use your prayers and Masses. Most people think that souls go straight to heaven, but only very few do so. Her suffering on earth has shortened her time in purgatory. She is in a peaceful place, and she will be praying for her relatives and friends. She was sorry to leave you behind, but she was ready to come home to Me. She gives all her love to her family and friends.”

Jesus said: “My people, as the Antichrist’s power will come to an end, there will be one last battle of Armageddon where the nations, the demons, and My angels will fight against each other. It is about that time that I will bring My Comet of Chastisement on the earth to bring about My victory over all of the evil ones. I will protect My faithful, but the evil ones will suffer plagues of fire on earth before they are all cast into the eternal flames of hell. Then I will renew the face of the earth, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace as their reward. Rejoice when you see My victory over the evil ones. As soon as you see the signs of the Antichrist’s coming, know that My victory is near.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/22/monday-december-19-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.