Thursday 1 December 2011

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

 

Wednesday, November 16, 2011: (St. Margaret of Scotland)
Jesus said: “My people, as you see signs of winter coming with cold and snow, you start preparing your homes and your cars for winter weather. Even so, as you also start seeing the signs of the end times coming, I am inspiring My faithful to set up refuges for the rest of My people to come. I have told you in the Scriptures how I go to prepare a place in heaven for all of My faithful souls. Even in this world, I am also preparing a place for My faithful at My refuges all over the world. I know it is difficult to face the evil of the Antichrist, so I am enabling your angels to lead you to My nearest refuge. In the vision you see a protected refuge inside this enclosure. Have no fear because you will be made invisible at My refuges, and I will provide for your food and shelter. When you see My Warning and the events leading up to the Antichrist’s coming, then call on Me and you will be led to My places of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is not easy for people to build a refuge and finance it. I know that people have limited funds for any refuge building. There are some people who have money and the right inspiration to build a refuge, but these are rare situations. I am preparing people to set up refuges with whatever they have available. A refuge building only needs to be functional in providing shelter, and some kitchens to feed the people. At My refuges My angels will multiply your dormitories, the food, and the supplies needed for hygiene and bedding. I will protect My faithful, but you will have faith communities where everyone will have a job to help support each other. You will have perpetual Adoration and prayer times for your spiritual support. My angels will bring you daily Communion if you do not have a Mass. Priests are going to be difficult to find for every refuge. Trust in My help during the tribulation, and do not fear the evil ones because My angels will defend you.”

Jesus said: “My people, your government is trying to control its citizens through mandatory smart cards and soon mandatory chips in the body. Already you have chips in your passports, driver’s licenses, and Easy passes. These chips are not necessary for transactions, but their only true purpose is control of your people. You use these chips in government entry passes, grocery discount chips, and gasoline buying chips. You have chips in the products that you buy, and soon you will need chips in your body for your health insurance and other government programs. Food stamps and some welfare recipients are required to have finger prints, retina scans, facial recognition, or other biometric means to get money cards. The next requirement will be mandatory chips in the body that will soon be demanded of anyone getting money from the government. I have warned My people not to take any chips in the body for any reason. If and when chips in the body are required for Social Security money, welfare, or health insurance, then you will need to survive without these chips. This mandatory chip in the body is all about mind control over your free will, and when this happens, it will be a sign to leave for your refuges. Do not let the one world people control your body like a robot with chips in the body because your soul will be in danger from these evil ones. Remove all of these chips so you cannot be tracked. Call on Me to lead you to My refuges when mandatory chips in the body are forced on you.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/11/28/wednesday-november-16-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.