Wednesday 2 May 2012

Friday, April 20, 2012

 

Friday, April 20, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s first reading about Gamaliel (Acts 5:29-39) you are seeing a conflict between the Jewish leaders and the two apostles who wanted to preach My Gospel of love and salvation. St. Peter was defying the leaders because he told them: ‘We must obey God rather than men.’ This principle applied then, and it also applies to your situation in today’s time. If you are preaching My Word to follow, and you meet opposition from either the secular or religious people, then you also need to keep preaching so souls can be saved. You will face Godless people in the secular world, and even some misled people in the religious world who will try to silence your mission. I have given you My messages to spread, and your mission is to help save souls from going to hell. So follow Me as much as you can without letting men interfere with your mission. Gamaliel suggested to the Jewish leaders to leave My apostles alone, as he gave examples how other men arose and then their followers were dispersed. (Acts 5:38, 39) ‘So now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone. For if this plan or work is of men, it will be overthrown; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow it.’ Indeed, My apostles had a mission from God, and I have told you that the gates of hell will not prevail over My Church. You are about to see a division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. This schismatic church will teach New Age principles which are not of God. It is My faithful remnant that will be protected from the gates of hell. My remnant church will eventually have to go underground because of an evil persecution. Keep faithful to My teachings and avoid any churches that teach New Age. As your persecution starts to threaten your lives, I will warn you when it is time to come to My refuges. Have no fear of the evil ones because My power is greater, and you will be protected by My angels.”

Jesus said: “My people, every day you look into the mirror when you are washing up. Sometimes you stop to notice how your face has changed over the years as you grow older. You do not know how many more days or years that you have left, but you know one day that you will die. At times you should recollect how you are progressing in your faith, and if you are improving or not each year in your love for Me. I have asked everyone to strive to be perfect as My heavenly Father is perfect in heaven. If you are to strive for perfection, that means you should work to improve on your spiritual life every year. If you find yourself falling into bad habits, then you need to make an extra effort to get rid of these sinful habits. Start working on your most frequent sin, and focus on how I would act to help fight that sin. Read some good spiritual books like the various lives of the saints so you could imitate their good traits. Call on Me, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit to send our blessings and graces to you so you can be healed of any sinful habits. If you are being attacked by the evil spirits, you can call on Me and I will send you My angels to protect you from these temptations. Trust in Me and work to keep your peace in your soul guarded from all earthly distractions and troubles. By focusing on Me in all that you do, you will have My grace to improve on your perfection so you are ready to meet Me at your judgment on the day that you die.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/26/friday-april-20-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.