Thursday 3 May 2012

Saturday, April 21, 2012

 

Saturday, April 21, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, after St. Peter received the power of the Holy Spirit, he and My apostles started to proclaim the Good News of My Resurrection in various languages. They proclaimed My Gospel of love even though they risked persecution and even death. All the apostles except St. John were eventually martyred for their faith in Me. My people of today have less risk of martyrdom in proclaiming My Good News. Persecution of My faithful is increasing, and you will have to go underground for your worship of Me before you come to My refuges. I have asked you to share your food, money, and your talents with your neighbors. You can also share your faith with those who you meet. By evangelizing souls, you will help them to avoid hell, and you will be helping Me in them as well.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/26/saturday-april-21-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.