Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

 

Wednesday, April 18, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel reading (John 3:16) is famous to everyone when My Father sent His only begotten Son to save My people with My death that gives everyone an opportunity for eternal life. In the vision you see Me as the Light that disperses the darkness. Those, who do evil deeds, do not want to come near My Light which would reveal their evil works. But My faithful are drawn to My Light of grace because you can come to Me for all of your needs. If you seek to have your sins forgiven and allow Me to be the Master of your lives, then truly you will be on the right road to heaven. My Light will guide you, and show you the way to fulfill your mission. This gift to My faithful of eternal life in heaven is a reward for believing in Me and imitating My life. Take advantage of My gift and accept Me into your lives.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision of beautiful purple flowers show you how life is full of sorrows, but yet there are beautiful moments of joy when I send you a reward for following Me in your works. There is beauty in nature, and everything that I provide for you is made perfectly. It is your actions that need to be perfected in obeying My Commandments. Man has manipulated the plants and animals to his own liking with no regard that I made everything perfectly for your use. When I come to defeat the evil ones, I will need to renew the earth so I can prepare My faithful for an Era of Peace in a perfect world. This new Era will be your reward for being faithful to My call. Rejoice in My Easter message of love where you are called to go out to all the nations to spread My Good News, and evangelize souls to the faith so they could be saved from hell.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/26/wednesday-april-18-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.