Monday 14 May 2012

Monday, May 7, 2012

 

Monday, May 7, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I have asked you to follow My Commandments out of love for Me. I have given you many teachings of how to live a good Christian life. But unless you take My Word into your heart and act on it, then you are not witnessing your love for Me or your neighbor. It is by faith and works that you will be allowed into heaven. If you go out of your comfort zone to do a charitable deed for someone, then you are being moved by your love for your neighbor. You may have a great understanding of My Scriptures, but the real confirmation of your belief in Me is witnessed by your good deeds. When you do things out of love, you do not look for compensation, and you do it spontaneously without being asked. Do everything out of love for Me, and you will truly find your reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, beware of the one world people who are trying to destroy your economy and weaken your military. One plan is to so overspend your budgets that your National Debt will cause a situation where there is not enough money to even pay the interest on this debt, let alone the principle. The other plan is to have the housing industry so tied up in derivatives and foreclosures that the banks will own most of the available housing. As the dollar loses its ‘reserve currency’ status, it will begin losing its value which will create an uncontrolled inflation. This will crash the dollar, and it will cause a martial law that will force My faithful to go to My refuges. The one world people will force the amero as a new currency for the North American Union, or they will try to force mandatory chips in the body to control people like robots. Either by martial law or mandatory chips in the body, the one world people will do everything to take over America. I will warn My faithful when it is time to come to My refuges. I have warned you to have food and to have your things ready to come to My refuges. You have a limited time before the one world people will place the Antichrist into the European Union as the ruler of the world. His reign will be shortened for the sake of My elect. Rejoice when I will bring My victory over Satan, the beasts, and the demons. As you see the signs of the Antichrist coming, know that My victory is soon to follow.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/10/monday-may-7-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.