Friday 11 May 2012

Monday, April 30, 2012

 

Monday, April 30, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, every Easter you celebrate My victory over sin and death. This means that since My death the gates of heaven have been opened to worthy souls who have been purified for heaven. My victory over sin is now available in Confession where your sins can be forgiven and absolved by the priest. Another victory is coming soon when the Antichrist and Satan will be cast into hell along with the demons and evil people who did not choose to love Me. Satan’s time is short, and that is why this current battle for souls has become so intense. You need to evangelize as many souls to the faith as you can so you can save these souls from hell. I have shown you how hateful the souls are in hell, but there is such a hopeless feeling for these souls that they will never see Me again. Pray for all sinners that they will be led to follow Me eventually to heaven. You would much rather be with the One who loves you in heaven, than the one who hates you in hell. I love all of you, and I am drawing you to Me with My sacramental graces. Rejoice in My coming victory over evil when you will come to My reward in My Era of Peace and finally to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is appropriate to make a visit to the Shrine of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha where she lived for a while. Especially, because she will be canonized a saint by My Church this year. She died at a young age, but she had a great love for Me and her people who she served. She contracted a disease from serving the sick, and she died from this as well. Miraculously, her lesions disappeared after her death. Rejoice in her sainthood as My Church acknowledges the miracles through her intercession.”
Jesus said: “My people, I am happy to see all of My faithful who are here praying My Blessed Mother’s rosary. It is true that I am with you when you pray together for your intentions. Many times you see
it raining where people honor My Blessed Mother. These are the heavenly tears of sorrow for all the sinners who need forgiveness of their sins. Keep praying for all sinners and the souls in purgatory. There was a message that I gave on February 10, 2012 that spoke of the coming harvest of souls when I come to judge the souls of the earth. This picture that you are showing the people, is about Me as Christ the King, and I am asking My faithful to be ready with pure souls because you do not know when I will come. Come to frequent Confession, and you will be ready to meet Me at your judgment.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/10/monday-april-30-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.