Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday, May 6, 2012

 

Sunday, May 6, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, the Gospel spoke of Me as the vine and you are the branches. Without Me you can do nothing. It is only from My vine that you can produce fruit. The most important fruit is to evangelize souls for heaven in conversions. You nurture your soul by receiving Me in Holy Communion as you receive My graces. It is by My Bread that you will have eternal life. When you come to Church, you are called to share your treasure, talent, and time with the people. It is this giving of self to help others that I call all of My faithful to share. When you receive Holy Communion, you are receiving the Blessed Trinity in all Three Persons-God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Watching the young boys and girls receive their First Holy Communion is a joy to see the children brought to Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, at your Mass this morning the children were given rosaries touched where I was born in Bethlehem as a help to pray daily. I love the little children, and they need to be protected from abuse and given good example in how to live a good Christian life. A child can learn things very easily, and that is why they should be taught good things instead of any sinful things. Having a good daily prayer life can help them through life’s trials. Parents need to help their children to learn the faith, and to see how important it is to come to frequent Confession and to Sunday Mass. Parents can also give good example by visiting My tabernacle to give praise and Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament. Teach them also about My Real Presence in My consecrated Host. If parents and teachers do not teach these things to their children, then how are they going to know how to have a good love relationship with their Lord? My parents are responsible for their children’s souls as much as you can help them, even after they leave your home. Pray every day for My help and My Blessed Mother’s help in bringing your children’s souls to heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/10/sunday-may-6-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.