Thursday 3 May 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

 

Monday, April 23, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel you saw the people searching for Me in the boats right after I had multiplied the bread and fish for the thousands of people. I asked them if they were looking to receive more food at first, but then I asked them to follow Me because of the works that I was doing. They asked Me what works of God are they to perform. Then I told them: (John 6:29) ‘This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.’ This was a hard saying for them to understand because they did not understand how God the Father had sent Me to earth in order to die for mankind’s sins. They accepted that I was a prophet because of My miracles, but they would have difficulty in believing that I was the Son of God. My faithful believe in Me because they accept that I am the Messiah, the Son of the living God. You also know that you can come to Me in prayer because I told you that I would give you what you ask of Me. I do answer your prayers, but not always in the way that you desire. I answer your prayers in My time, and I help those in ways that will best help their souls. Just as the people wanted more bread, there is more to life than just living on bread alone. I feed My faithful in Communion where I feed the soul more than just the body because I am the Bread of life. Seek first the kingdom of God, and everything else will be given to you.”

Jesus said: “My people, a while ago I pointed out a circling eye wall of a storm out West being caused by the HAARP machine. In your latest snow storm in the Northeast you are seeing another swirling storm that looked like a hurricane. When you see a storm over an area for a long time, this is another signature of the HAARP weather making machine. You are seeing unusual amounts of snow, flooding, and some power outages. These weather disasters are designed to cause chaos and disruption of your infrastructures. Enough disasters could give your authorities more reason to declare emergencies and local martial law testing. Between major earthquakes and weather disasters, the one world people have a machine at their disposal that could cause disasters wherever and whenever they desire. This is why information on the HAARP machine is being censored by your media so the one world people can cover their devastating secrets.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/26/monday-april-23-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.