Thursday 3 May 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 

Tuesday, April 24, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you see in the vision how I fashion the vases, as you are the clay and I am the potter. I make you as earthen vessels to hold your souls that I treasure so much. This human condition is how I lived for thirty-three years, so I know all of your pains and difficulties. It is not easy to find work and bear with it to provide for your food, and any health problems. Even in today’s reading you could be endangered by your own religious beliefs in Me. St. Stephen died a martyr’s death as he defended Me. Certain people cannot stand to hear the truth, so they strike out at those who bother their conscience. They find ways to either kill religious people, or to silence them in prison or take away their money. You will soon be seeing more persecution of My faithful as the evil ones are preparing the way for the coming Antichrist. I do not want My faithful to take up weapons to kill their persecutors, but I will provide My angel protection at My refuges. Once your lives are threatened with martial law or mandatory chips in the body, I will warn you when it is time to come to My refuges. You can come to heaven as a martyr, or you can follow your guardian angels to My places of safe havens.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/04/26/tuesday-april-24-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.