Thursday 7 June 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012

 

Monday, May 21, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen a recent earthquake in Italy, and I have given you messages about the coming earthquakes in America on the New Madrid fault and the San Andreas fault. These major earthquakes are signs of the end times, as I gave you in the Scriptures. In the Gospel My apostles said they believed in Me, but I warned them how they would scatter except for St. John who stood by Me at the foot of My cross. Even today, My disciples claim to know Me, but how will they keep their faith when it is tested in the coming tribulation? I want My faithful to not lose their faith in these coming trials, but they should follow My directions to stand up against the evils of your day in defending My Church. You will see a religious persecution getting worse as you will be stripped of your freedoms. Be prepared to follow your angels to My refuges for the safety of your body and soul. I will tell you individually when it is time to leave for My refuges. But have no fear and keep peace in your soul as My angels will protect you with a shield of invisibility.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/monday-may-21-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.