Friday 1 June 2012

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

 

Wednesday, May 9, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, there were several times in the Acts of the Apostles where practical decisions had to be made in how to run My Church. They first decided to replace Judas Iscariot by choosing between Justus and Matthias. Matthias was chosen to complete the twelve apostles that was similar to the twelve tribes of Israel. As the number of converts grew, it was too large a group for only a few to be ministers. This was when the apostles laid hands on certain men to make them deacons. This organization later developed into your current Magisterium of deacons, priests, bishops, and cardinals. The Pope was always an imitation of St. Peter as the leader of My Church. In all of these decisions, the Holy Spirit was guiding the deliberations of the apostles. Today’s reading was the beginning when the Gentiles were not forced to be circumcised. Many of the more human elements of the Jewish customs were also not forced on them. I came to fulfill the law, and not to change it. It is love that should be leading people to follow Me, and My Commandments are guides for how to live your lives. Breaking My Commandments are sins, or violations of My plan for harmony among My people. Some customs are changeable, but My Commandments are not to be changed. When you obey My laws out of love for Me, then you are abiding by the spirit of My laws.”

Jesus said: “My people, in today’s reading I want you to focus on one passage. (John 15:5) ‘I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, he bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.’ Many people do not fully understand the meaning of this statement because they believe that they are doing everything for themselves. They are not looking at the big picture. It is by Our Will that any of you continue to remain in existence. I have given you a life spirit that allows you to have life. I have given you all of the abilities that you have to learn things. I have given you good health to accomplish your mission. I allowed you to have the jobs which you had or are holding. I give you the oxygen to breathe and the water to drink. You may have been gifted with a beautiful wife or husband, children, and even grandchildren. These things did not happen by themselves, and you are beholding to Me for all the gifts that you have received. Having faith in Me and the access to My sacraments are your lifeblood for your spiritual life. When you truly realize that you are dependent on Me for everything, then you humbly admit it, and you should give praise and thanks to your Master. I ask each soul to give one’s will over to follow My Divine Will. By doing so, you are seeing why you have been put on this earth, which is to know, love, and serve Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you see My crucifix, it is a stark reminder of how much I love all of humanity, that I would give up My life for all of you, and suffer an agonizing death. By My death I am offering salvation to every soul. To gain heaven you must repent of your sins and accept Me as Master of your lives. You also are called to obey My Commandments and give up all of your addictions to human pleasures. This is why some people try to get rid of My crucifix because they do not want to be faced with the Truth which they do not want to follow. They know that you have two choices-either come with Me to heaven, or go with the evil one to hell. Some people love their sins so much that they do not want to be told that living in sin will bring them to hell. You need to follow Me as your Master, but again some people want to be their own boss. This is why some drink and take drugs to forget their sins, and focus more on earthly pleasures than on Me. I have given you the quotation that ‘Many are called, but few are chosen.’ My faithful remnant are My chosen ones, and those, who will be saved, are in the minority. I offer people many opportunities in their lifetime to be converted and repent of their sins. The devil is constantly distracting souls and telling them lies to trick them into sin. The greatest lie is that you have plenty of time to be converted. People cannot even promise themselves that they will live to tomorrow, let alone for a long time. It is better to come to Me now while you are still alive. Once you die and you are not ready for your judgment, you could lose your soul to hell. Repent and confess your sins now, and you will be on the right path to heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/wednesday-may-9-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.