Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sunday, June 10, 2012

 

Sunday, June 10, 2012: (Corpus Christi)
Jesus said: “My people, through the years there was an old tradition of having a procession of the Blessed Sacrament in a monstrance all around the neighborhood streets of each church. There also is a long standing practice of adoring My Blessed Sacrament where you have perpetual Adoration. This feast day of ‘Corpus Christi’ or ‘The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ’ is a celebration of My gift of Myself in My Blessed Sacrament. It is a belief in My Church that during the consecration of the Mass, the bread and wine are transubstantiated into My Body and Blood. This belief of My Real Presence under the appearances of bread and wine takes an act of faith in order to believe. If you truly believe that I am present in the Host inside My tabernacle, then you would be willing to come and visit Me more often. Some of My believers try to visit Me every day to show Me how much they love Me, and believe in My Real Presence. Because there are many people who do not believe in My Real Presence, I have allowed some miracles of My Eucharist by having real blood appear on the Hosts. These miracles are not meant to sensationalize My Eucharist, but they are meant to show people that I am truly Present in every consecrated Host. So when you receive Holy Communion worthily, you truly receive Me into your soul. Until the Host is consumed, you are like tabernacles of My Presence. At every Consecration of the Mass, and at My tabernacles, My angels are always present, and they are adoring My Eucharist. Many people pray to Me for petitions, but Adoration and worship of My Blessed Sacrament are other forms of prayer to give Me the honor and glory of being the God of the universe. Try to receive Me in Holy Communion and come to Me in Adoration as often as you can, so you can receive the grace of My sacrament, and the grace of visiting My tabernacle.”

Jesus said: “My people, the wood of My cross is tied to this weeping tree at the Tenth Station. I have talked to you about the Tree of Life, and this tree has taken on a spiritual life in giving you a sign. When you look at a cut tree, you can see the rings representing each year of growth. You could see a bright Light over these rings, and it was in the shape of a Host. You are celebrating today’s feast of Corpus Christi, and this is appropriate in seeing My consecrated Host. Where you have My Host, you also have My sacramental Presence. This vision is also a reminder to you that I will bless all of My refuges when My angels will bring you daily Communion if you do not have a priest for Mass. In this way you will be able to have perpetual Adoration at all of My refuges during the tribulation. Rejoice, My faithful, that I will be with you in protecting you at My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/14/sunday-june-10-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.