Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

 

Tuesday, May 15, 2012: (St. Isidore)
Jesus said: “My people, many of you have grown vegetables in a small garden, and it takes care to prepare the soil, remove the weeds, and water the seed bed to grow your crops. Once you come to your refuges, you will have more time to pray and grow crops for your survival. Most refuges will be rural and they will have land with water resources. I have asked you to buy some heirloom seeds or non-hybrid seeds so you could have seed for the following year. Whatever food you grow or have stored, I will multiply to feed the people at your refuge. Unless you have solar power, most refuges will not have electricity. You will need to be resourceful in providing for your everyday needs. Storing some soap or making it will be needed to clean yourself and your clothes. Think of all the things that you buy and how you can replace them independently. I will have My angels protect you at My refuges, but all the people at My refuges will have to work together for their needs. Prepare to live a more rustic life than you have now. Trust in Me in your daily prayers.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the vision I am showing you not to use guns in the coming tribulation. Call on My angels to fight your battles of protection when they will make you invisible to those people who want to kill you. You need to love the people, even your enemies. This is why I do not want you to use guns because I do not want you to kill people. It is the demons who try to get various factions to fight each other in wars. These evil ones are also leading the one world people into planning wars for the purpose of reducing the population. The death culture is also led by Satan to reduce the population with abortions, euthanasia, wars, and life threatening viruses. So do not let these evil ones fill you with hate, but only focus on My love and your love for your neighbors.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/tuesday-may-15-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.