Tuesday 5 June 2012

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

 

Wednesday, May 16, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, when St. Paul was preaching about an ‘unknown god’, he also was telling the Greeks in Athens about My Resurrection from the dead. At that point some of the people walked away because this was hard for them to accept. Having faith in Me requires accepting many mysteries that are hard for man to understand. My Incarnation as a God-man is one mystery because it is hard for you to understand how I could be limited by a human nature. You have read in the Bible of My many miracles which impressed and converted many souls. I came as a man so I could offer My life up to ransom all of your souls from your sins. Forgiving all of your sins with this one sacrifice is even difficult to comprehend. My Resurrection from the dead is My greatest miracle because death has no hold on Me. I conquered sin and death to offer man an opportunity to be saved, and also to be resurrected at the final judgment. Another mystery is how I have allowed My priests to consecrate the bread and wine into My Real Body and Blood. This transubstantiation of these species into My Real Presence is also hard to understand. I also claimed that I would bring spiritual division into families because some would believe in Me, while others would reject Me. My people have to take these things on faith without being able to fully comprehend them. Even though mysteries like the Blessed Trinity are not meant to be fully understood, still you have My love and all the gifts of grace that I bestow on you. Repent of your sins, and allow Me to be the Master of your life, and you will be on the right path to eternal life with Me in heaven. This is enough to know and accept to be one of My disciples.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have asked My faithful in one of My messages to have some bicycles on hand in case you have a problem in getting gasoline to go to My refuges. When the one world people decide to call martial law, I told you that one of their tactics would be to turn off your electricity. This would shut down home computers, bank computers, and gasoline pumps. Some of these could work if they had back up natural gas generators. This action would restrict your travel to the amount of gasoline in your car and that which is stored in your garage. If you take your bikes in your van, then you could keep traveling without being restricted by gasoline. It may be difficult to carry your back packs and camping things on your bikes, so some carrying device would be helpful. You may have to travel one or two days to arrive at the nearest refuge. This could be longer if you are using bikes. Remember to have your bike helmets, and bring your tire pump to keep your tires inflated. I will help you to get to your refuges in a timely manner, but it would be sooner if you planned for some backups. By planning ahead and being ready to come to My refuges, you will be ready sooner to adjust to your rustic living accommodations. Trust in My help, and you will have all that you need.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/wednesday-may-16-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.