Friday 15 June 2012

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

 

Tuesday, June 5, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you the consistency of My protection both in the early Exodus and in the coming modern day Exodus. In the old Exodus I allowed the Israelites to escape the Egyptian army by walking through the split Red Sea. Then eventually this whole army was drowned in the sea. In the new Exodus My people will be protected from the evil ones at My refuges, as in the cave of the vision, where you will be invisible to your enemies. At the end of the tribulation you will see all the evil ones cast into hell during the three days of darkness. Then you will see Me renew the earth in a new heavens and a new earth. My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace and later in heaven. Rejoice when you see the Antichrist come, because My victory will come soon in your lifetime.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have been warning you with messages that your lives could be in danger in the coming months. The vision of black tombstones represent possible martyrs of some of My faithful. The Nativity scene is to indicate that this time could be around Christmas. These events are changeable with prayer, and if My faithful are timely in coming to My refuges, then they would be safe. The one world people will be targeting Christians and patriots to pickup if martial law is declared. If these events get serious enough, I will warn My people when it is time to come to My refuges of protection. If I warn you with an interior message, do not delay, but get your things together, and call on Me to have your guardian angel lead you to My nearest refuge. Those faithful, who do not heed My warning, could be the martyred faithful buried at these black tombstones in the vision. Pray to Me to give you peace about these coming events that could see people in chaos and riots searching for food and water.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/14/tuesday-june-5-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.