Wednesday 6 June 2012

Thursday, May 17, 2012

 

Thursday, May 17, 2012: (Ascension Thursday)
Jesus said: “My people, today you are celebrating My Ascension into heaven as I left My apostles to carry on My work. Listen to what the angels have told you: (Acts 1:11) ‘Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking up to heaven? This Jesus who has been taken from you into heaven, shall come in the same way as you have seen Him going up to heaven.’ You are seeing the beginning of a financial collapse in Greece as many people are taking their money out of the Greek banks. If this precipitates Greece leaving the European Union, it will cause problems in the making of a new currency, and any Greek debts may be defaulted. As a percentage of the total European Union, Greece is a small part. But if they default on their loans, all of the holders of Greek debt would lose, and this could precipitate loan problems in the other European countries. You are seeing the result of using debt money which eventually will crash. Even America is in the same problem that your financial system will crash under the weight of its increasing National Debt. You can easily see how the one world people’s plan to crash the euro and then the dollar is well on its way. When there is a financial collapse of these major currencies, you will see the one world people move in to take over, and their continental unions will be formed. Then these unions will be given over to the Antichrist to declare himself a world ruler at the beginning of the tribulation. His reign will be short, and then you will see Me return on the clouds to defeat all the evil ones as the angels prophesied. Rejoice when you see the Antichrist about to take over, because My victory over him will soon follow. You will suffer for a while at My refuges, but then your faithfulness will be rewarded in My Era of Peace and then into heaven.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My son, I have shown you the Antichrist in several messages, and he appeared to you to be a Moslem spiritual leader. I have confirmed his identity to you by telling you that he will declare himself with a different name than you know him. He has announced in previous publications how he will be a world ruler. His personal spokesman has announced his coming with the many different shaped stars in the sky that were made with lasers. This is a sign like My Star of Bethlehem that the Antichrist is mocking. Be watchful of this demonic beast, and do not look at his eyes or listen to his voice. Refuse his mark which will be a computer chip in the body. Fear not this evil one because My angels will protect you. His reign will be brief before I will bring My victory over evil.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people have created their debt based currency for the express purpose of crashing your financial system. A debt based currency is when Federal Treasury Notes are printed and loaned to your government for interest to be paid back. Eventually these debt notes will accumulate a massive interest bill if the National Debt is not paid back. It is just a matter of time before this interest will consume most of your income. All of those people who have fought to eliminate the Federal Reserve have been killed. These central bankers are ruthless, and they will take over America when the dollar crashes. A time will come when I will overthrow the bankers as I threw them out of the Temple. My coming victory will bring down all of their buildings and their money schemes. Rejoice when I will bring My justice against these central bankers.”

Jesus said: “My people, those, who are students of history, remember the crash in 1929 when there was a run on the U.S. banks, and the depression resulted with heavy unemployment. This is what is going on with the banks in Greece because the depositors are afraid of a bank holiday with a failing government and heavy debts. Greece also has a debt based currency in the euro, and their debt ratio to GDP is worse than in America. Unless Greece gets some new loans or a new non-debt currency, there is a strong chance of a financial collapse. Already you are seeing riots over the austerity budgets. Take heed America because this could be your future as well.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are celebrating the graduation of your friends and relatives. After graduation the reality of a poor job market will face these graduates. They will be competing with equally skilled workers, but the older unemployed people will have more work experience. It is this younger group under 25 that has the highest per cent of unemployed. Your economy is generating some jobs, but not enough to keep all of your graduates employed. Pray for these young people to find good jobs because they may have to take less paying jobs to support themselves and pay down their education loans.”

Jesus said: “My people, as I ascended to My Father in heaven, I told My apostles to evangelize people in all the nations. I also told them that I would send the Holy Spirit to inspire them in their mission, as they would receive many gifts from Him. You now have another novena time before you celebrate Pentecost. This is the last major feast before you return to ordinary time again. The Holy Spirit also inspires My faithful from Baptism and Confirmation. Rejoice in the graces of the Holy Spirit who helps you in your mission.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have been warning you of some coming financial turmoil and a possible war in the Middle East. These events could be well underway by the fall time of this year. Any serious events that would be cause to go to My refuges, will also require My Warning to come first. I have warned My faithful to have food stored, and your things ready to leave for My refuges. I will warn My people when events will require you to come to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are signs in the Bible that speak of My coming when you see famine, earthquakes, and pestilence. When you see the Antichrist about to declare himself, this will start the tribulation. Call on Me to send My angels to protect you from the evil ones. I have warned you for many years that this time was coming, and now you are seeing these signs that will eventually bring about My return to the earth in victory. Have no fear and trust in My protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/thursday-may-17-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.